Saturday, April 26, 2014

Life Lesson-Thomas

There is a lot of things people take for granted. When everything is handed to you you lose sight in the value of working hard to earn it. I understand my dad now after replacing the front end of my truck without that much help. It's hard work that makes you better person. I used to treat my truck like crap and wouldn't be scared of putting a dent in the body, but after all that work i don't want to drive like a bat out of hell. I would rather work for something than to get it free, you'll appreciate it I'm the long run. With how my younger generation is turning out there going to be up for a rude awakening when their future bosses fire them for being lazy. The older generation has honestly done a lot more make their lives successful and no one can take that from them. I see people tearing all kinds of things up because their parents spoil them and they don't have to worry about paying for it themselves. I admit that my parents have done a lot for me and I personally believe it was to much but I'm glad they did but in the end I will find a way to pay them back when I can. It's coming to the point that  we Arnt going to have workers here in America and everyone will complain saying the immagrants took all our jobs, but in all reality it's actually us the Americans who have become to lazy to do these jobs. We  need to change our ways or it's just going to get worse. You can't buy everything with money like a seeing amazing sights in the grass lands or watching the sunrise over the mountains surrounding palo pinto lake. I believe I'm blessed to be living the way I am I don't need anything else besides a good friend a truck and  gas to make me happy ---- thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment