Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mudding-Taylor

Have you ever been mudding? No not on a four-wheeler or a dirt-bike but in a truck? I used to drive a 96 Chevy Z71. Everytime I would go throw a mud hole something would break. It all started with my transmission and later went to a hole in my oil filter,bad fuel injecters, messed up o2 sensors. Everytime I fixed something I would go break something else. Just the other day I was mudding when suddenly my oil pump went out and my engine was trashed. Now if you do something wrong enough times theres a point where you learn not to do that anymore. Many things can go wrong while in the process of mudding; mudding puts a lot of stress on the engine and all the other mechanical part. I went mudding the other day and I blew my entire engine meaning I put stress to motor enough that it just stopped. THis is what happened to me. -Taylor               http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2EqvGbNg       "Ford Mud Truck Blows Motor." YouTube. YouTube, 01 Aug. 2010. Web. 07 May 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment