Friday, May 23, 2014

Simple life- thomass

i believe i live a very simple life. i got a wonderful girlfriend, friends, and family. there is nothing i wouldnt do for them. God made me for a reason and i dont know what that is yet but i believe its help as many people as i can. i enjoy helping people out it makes me a better person. i never ask for money and depending on who it is i tell them to keep. i live in a normal house and drive a camouflage truck. i go to a public school and dont like some people cause there annoying as hell but think there cool. i dont hate any race only people who try to be gangsters and try to be all hard. im not a fighter unless i have. id rather fight for someone else than for myself. im not the smartest in my class but school is still easy. there is no reason to drop out of high school people that do are just stupid. i like working on cars and doing things with my hands. i learn better that way. i dont go and party. The more friends you have the more trouble you get into. I have been through a lot of stuff and that's what makes me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment